CONSTRUCTION INJURY STATISTICS - labor law accidents, crane injuries, fall from ladders, etc
Copyright © 1981-2013 Buttafuoco & Associates Please note that you are not considered a client until you have signed a retainer agreement and your case has been accepted by us.Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. Attorney Advertising
(se hable espanol)
- There are roughly 150,000 construction site accident injuries each year
- Workers between 25 and 34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident.
- Most construction site injuries involve construction workers’ backs and spines.
- In 2005 that 1,224 construction workers died on the job over the course of one year, making the construction industry the most dangerous industry in the country.
- One in ten construction site workers are injured every year.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) reports that fall hazards are the leading cause of injury at construction sites.